at Sun* Inc.
WHAT WE DO:
- Work as a bridge between the development team in Vietnam and Japanese customers
- Directly communicate with customers via email, skype (or chatwork) to adjust and unify requirements
- Manage projects, report periodically the progress to customers
- Project type: Web-application systems (using Ruby, PHP, Java, C ++, C #). Smartphone applications (iOS, Android, Unity)
WHO YOU ARE:
# Mandatory Skills:
- Japanese proficiency: N2 or higher
- Have at least 1 year of experience in the respective position.
- Have an understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Have experience in using at least one of these languages: PHP, Java, Ruby, Objective-C, Swift, Kotlin, C ++, C #Objective-C, Swift, Kotlin, C++, C#
- Have leadership skills, a high sense of responsibility, and a teamwork spirit
# Desired Skills:
- Understanding of Japanese culture and working style
- Priority is given to candidates who have experience working or studying in Japan
- Experience in managing large projects
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
# Professional, open-minded and creative environment:
- Work with colleagues with ideas to change society.
- Respect different perspectives within a team
- Strong learning culture to promote individual development
- The culture of taking risks to experience and thrive
# Focus on individual development
- Be consulted, accompanied and supported in career development with the career path system (developing in expertise or management direction) that has been studied and tested for many years.
- Be oriented for individual, group and organization goals
- Be empowered
- Be supported to define 3-month or 6-month goal (Goal Define Support)
- Access to company Learning Hub online library with a variety of courses provided by Udemy, LinkedIn,…
# Special care for employees
- Salary: $1500-3300 (Gross) with other allowances (lunch, transportation, beauty care, Japanese and IT certificates, etc.)
- 13th-month salary bonus & performance bonus
- Performance review: Twice/year
- Comprehensive health insurance Sun* Care
- Seniority Allowance
- Women care allowance: Women’s physiological leave: 2.5 hours/month; Postpartum leave for female employees with under 1-year-old children: 1 hour/day
- Policies to support learning activities, knowledge sharing, cultural exchange (Technology Seminar – Tech Expert, Club: Reading, Japanese, Music Club, …)
- Annual tourism, quarterly team-building activities.