Talent Consulting Staff (Ha Noi)
WHO ARE WE
You are good at Japanese and passionate about education and training?
Let’s join our talented training team! This is an opportunity for you to work in a professional environment and develop your career…
WHAT WE DO
- Plan to organize job fairs for students at affiliated schools
- Plan and organize meetings, seminars, extracurricular activities, … to strengthen students’ soft skills to help them ready before joining Japanese companies.
- Supporting in organizing Sun*’s Japanese or IT courses
- Communicating with related parties to complete the project’s needed documents.
- Support students to apply for Japanese residence cards or visas.
Working location: Hanoi University of Science and Technology (HUST) + 13F, Keangnam Hanoi Landmark Tower, Pham Hung, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi
WHO YOU ARE
- Japanese proficiency: at least N1 or equivalent
- Age: 24 – 30 years old
- Have at least 2-year working experience
- Favorable candidates:
- Have experience in teaching and consulting
- Be able to support students to apply for Japanese residence cards or visas
BENEFITS AND PERKS
# Professional, open-minded and creative environment:
- Work with colleagues with ideas to change society.
- Respect different perspectives within a team
- Strong learning culture to promote individual development
- The culture of taking risks to experience and thrive
# Focus on individual development
- Be consulted, accompanied and supported in career development with the career path system (developing in expertise or management direction) that has been studied and tested for many years.
- Be oriented for individual, group and organization goals
- Be empowered
- Be supported to define 3-month or 6-month goal (Goal Define Support)
# Special care for employees
- Salary: Negotiate with other allowances (lunch, transportation, beauty care, Japanese and IT certificates, etc.)
- 13th-month salary bonus
- Performance review: Twice/year
- Comprehensive health insurance Sun* Care
- Seniority Allowance
- Women care allowance: Women’s physiological leave: 2.5 hours/month; Postpartum leave for female employees with under 1-year-old children: 1 hour/day
- Policies to support learning activities, knowledge sharing, cultural exchange (Technology Seminar – Tech Expert, Club: Reading, Japanese, Music Club, …)
- Annual tourism, quarterly team-building activities.