at Sun* Inc.
WHAT WE DO:
- Those who love beauty and would love to beautify themselves and everyone around are us, QA engineers in the QA team of Sun Asterisk.
- We always pursue perfection at work as well as actively participate in all collective activities, dancing – us, sports – us, or e-sports – we are the leader, charity – it’s still us.
- People who are dynamic, enthusiastic, solidarity, always burning hard at work and play, what more could you expect?
WHAT WE DO:
- Receive proper training in the knowledge, skills in software testing, including
- Reading method and specification document analysis
- Test scenario design techniques
- Skills in writing Test cases, test checklists, and reporting errors
- Receive training in Agile thinking, the Scrum framework
- Participate in real projects, planning work, managing tasks, writing daily work reports and error reports
- Perform tasks in the project as assigned by leaders
WHO YOU ARE:
- Understand the basics of software development process
- Have basic knowledge about black box testing techniques, Test case, test checklist
- Be able to use SQL
- Have logical thinking, software requirement analysis skills
- Have good communication skill, be careful, meticulous, and able to learn quickly and come up with many creative ideas
- Desire to explore any application
- Having experience in real projects for more than 3 months is an advantage
- Having foreign language certificate (in English or Japanese) is an advantage
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
# Professional, open-minded environment that emphasizes creativity:
- Work with colleagues with ideas to change society.
- Respect different perspectives within a team
- Strong learning culture, promoting individual development
- A culture of taking risks to experience and thrive
# Focus on individual development
- Be consulted, accompanied and supported in career development with the career path system (developing in professional or management direction) that has been studied and tested for many years.
- Be oriented for individual, group and organization goals
- Be empowered
- Be supported to define 3-month or 6-month goal (Goal Define Support)
# Special care for employees
- Salary: $ 300-500 (Gross) with other allowances (lunch, transportation, beautification, Japanese, IT certificates, etc.)
- 13th-month salary & performance bonus
- Performance review: Twice/year
- Comprehensive health insurance Sun* Care
- Seniority Allowance
- Women care allowance: Women’s physiological leave: 2.5 hours/month; Postpartum leave for female employees with under 1-year-old children: 1 hour/day
- Policy to support learning activities, knowledge sharing, cultural exchange (Technology Seminar – Tech Expert, Club: Reading, Japanese, Music Club, …)
- Annual tourism, quarterly team-building activities.