at Sun* Inc.
WHAT WE DO:
- One of the shining stars contributing to the completion and quality assurance of projects is us – the QA team of Sun*.
- The members who always love beauty and seek perfection at work, dynamic, enthusiastic, solidarity people who always burn out in collective activities, are the color that we are aiming to have on our own.
WHAT WE DO:
- Comprehend specs
- Create test plan and test cases, prepare test data
- Perform test cases exactly according to the design
- Write error reports, daily work reports
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the leaders.
WHO YOU ARE:
# Mandatory Skills:
- Have at least 3 – 4 year of experience in web testing/app testing on mobile.
- Have general knowledge of test: basic definition, terminology, software development process, test process
- Be able to analyze requirements, synthesize into separate documents, do Q&A for customers
- Be able to communicate and negotiate with customers
- Be able to read comprehensively and create test documents in English: test design, test viewpoint, checklist, test cases
- Be careful, meticulous, learn quickly, and have many creative ideas
# Desired Skills:
- Persuading, presentation-delivering and idea-presenting skills.
- Quickly grasp technology trends.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
# Professional, open-minded and creative environment:
- Work with colleagues with ideas to change society.
- Respect different perspectives within a team
- Strong learning culture to promote individual development
- The culture of taking risks to experience and thrive
# Focus on individual development
- Be consulted, accompanied and supported in career development with the career path system (developing in expertise or management direction) that has been studied and tested for many years.
- Be oriented for individual, group, and organization goals
- Be empowered
- Be supported to define 3-month or 6-month goal (Goal Define Support)
- Access to company Learning Hub online library with a variety of courses provided by Udemy, LinkedIn,…
# Special care for employees
- Salary: $600-1500 (Gross) with other allowances (lunch, transportation, beauty care, Japanese and IT certificates, etc.)
- 13th-month salary & performance bonus
- Performance review: Twice/year
- Comprehensive health insurance Sun* Care
- Seniority Allowance
- Women care allowance: Women’s physiological leave: 2.5 hours/month; Postpartum leave for female employees with under 1-year-old children: 1 hour/day
- Policies to support learning activities, knowledge sharing, cultural exchange (Technology Seminar – Tech Expert, Club: Reading, Japanese, Music Club, …)
- Annual tourism, quarterly team-building activities.