at Sun* Inc.
WHO WE ARE:
- In an ever-changing world, everything is evolving rapidly and nothing is certain. However, in this world, Python’s popularity never seems to decline.
- Sun* needs to recruit enthusiastic and professional Python programmers, who not only participate in application development for leading Japanese partners but also focus on the company’s services development.
- Sun* always encourages programmers to actively learn new technologies, overcome language barriers, constantly discuss and find the best solutions.
WHAT WE DO:
- Participate in software projects with leading Japanese companies
- Develop web applications, research new technologies
- Participate in designing and reviewing source code
- Access and receive training in Agile, Scrum project development model
- Constantly update progress and notify working status directly to project managers
WHO YOU ARE:
- Have at least 1 year of experience working with Python and web frameworks like Django/Flask
- Have good background knowledge of OOP, Design pattern
- Have experience with Unittest: test function, test integration, coverage
- Have experience in working with PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Celery, eventlet, Solr, Redis
- Have experience in working for Python projects for over 3 years
- Be proficient in Django / Flask: environment configuration, deploy
- Be proficient in Unittest: test function, test integration, coverage
- Be proficient in Docker: config Django / Flask app with docker, docker-compose
- Have experience in working for Agile model projects
- Be able to think, analyze, design systems, and optimize performance
- Be able to work under high pressure with deadlines and ensure product quality
- Be proactive at work, have a high sense of responsibility to complete the assigned work
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
# Professional, open-minded and creative environment:
- Work with colleagues with ideas to change society.
- Respect different perspectives within a team
- Strong learning culture to promote individual development
- The culture of taking risks to experience and thrive
# Focus on individual development
- Be consulted, accompanied and supported in career development with the career path system (developing in expertise or management direction) that has been studied and tested for many years.
- Be oriented for individual, group and organization goals
- Be empowered
- Be supported to define 3-month or 6-month goal (Goal Define Support)
# Special care for employees
- Salary: $ 600-$1800 (Gross) with other allowances (lunch, transportation, beauty care, Japanese and IT certificates, etc.)
- 13th-month salary bonus
- Performance review: Twice/year
- Comprehensive health insurance Sun* Care
- Seniority Allowance
- Women care allowance: Women’s physiological leave: 2.5 hours/month; Postpartum leave for female employees with under 1-year-old children: 1 hour/day
- Policies to support learning activities, knowledge sharing, cultural exchange (Technology Seminar – Tech Expert, Club: Reading, Japanese, Music Club, …)
- Annual tourism, quarterly team-building activities.