Potential BrSE N3
If you are a developer with a passion for learning Japanese and desire to become a BrSE but still not be confident enough about your Japanese proficiency and your management ability, and you are looking for a position where you can advantage of of your technical abilities and welcome the opportunity to improve your Japanese, this is the position you’ve been looking for for so long. This is the ideal and fastest way to make your dream of becoming a BrSE come true.
WHAT WE DO:
- Participate in outsource projects, cooperate with many different types of customers, from start-up ventures to major partners in many fields.
- Be provided with documents about the training content and have a suitable training schedule for each person’s capacity. Be trained and work directly with Japanese PMs and top Senior BrSE at Sun*.
- Attend seminars, professional workshops and share working culture and working experience with Japanese people.
- Become BrSE at Sun* after training period with attractive salary
WHO YOU ARE:
- Japanese proficiency: N3 with good communication ability;
- Have over 1-year experience in using at least one of the following languages: PHP, Java, Ruby, Objective-C, Swift, Kotlin, C ++, C # …;
- Be hard-working, progressive, and well able to acquire knowledge;
- Have a high sense of responsibility and a spirit of teamwork
- Candidates with experience in management is an advantage
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
# Professional, open-minded and creative environment:
- Work with colleagues with ideas to change society.
- Respect different perspectives within a team
- Strong learning culture to promote individual development
- The culture of taking risks to experience and thrive
# Focus on individual development
- Be consulted, accompanied and supported in career development with the career path system (developing in expertise or management direction) that has been studied and tested for many years.
- Be oriented for individual, group and organization goals
- Be empowered
- Be supported to define 3-month or 6-month goal (Goal Define Support)
# Special care for employees
- Salary: Negotiate with other allowances (lunch, transportation, beauty care, Japanese and IT certificates, etc.)
- 13th-month salary bonus
- Performance review: Twice/year
- Comprehensive health insurance Sun* Care
- Seniority Allowance
- Women care allowance: Women’s physiological leave: 2.5 hours/month; Postpartum leave for female employees with under 1-year-old children: 1 hour/day
- Policies to support learning activities, knowledge sharing, cultural exchange (Technology Seminar – Tech Expert, Club: Reading, Japanese, Music Club, …)
- Annual tourism, quarterly team-building activities.