at Sun* Inc.
WHO WE ARE:
Joining Sun* PHP team, what will you get?
- Work with top masters who prefer the keyboard to food
- Learn and practice the latest martial arts secrets of Laravel, CakePHP, and many other frameworks.
- Work in a professional environment, which is always moving, always creative, and always innovative.
- Have the opportunity to prove and develop oneself
- And many other “gains”…
WHAT WE DO:
- Use CodeIgniter / Laravel to create applications that are both fast and good-looking to users.
- If you have the ability to write clean code with PHP, then join us in creating authentic products
WHO YOU ARE:
- Have at least 2 years of experience working with PHP
- Have good background knowledge of OOP, Web Development, DBMS, ORM
- Have experience in using one of PHP frameworks: CakePHP, Zend, CodeIgniter, Yii, Symfony, Laravel, Phalcon
- Have experience working with MySQL or NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Master the MVC model
- Have experience in PHP projects for over 3 years
- Master MVC model, have experience with Laravel, Codelgniter, CakePHP frameworks
- Be proficient in source code management tools: GIT, SVN, …
- Have experience in one of the RDBMSs: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, …; have knowledge of Database tuning is an advantage.
- Have experience in working with Redis / Memcached
- Have knowledge of Design Patterns
- Have experience in working in Agile model projects
- Have experience in working with BigData is an advantage.
- Have the ability to think, analyze, design systems, optimize performance
- Be able to work under high-pressure with deadlines and ensuring product quality
- Be proactive at work, have a high sense of responsibility to complete the assigned work
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
# Professional, open-minded and creative environment:
- Work with colleagues with ideas to change society.
- Respect different perspectives within a team
- Strong learning culture to promote individual development
- The culture of taking risks to experience and thrive
# Focus on individual development
- Be consulted, accompanied and supported in career development with the career path system (developing in expertise or management direction) that has been studied and tested for many years.
- Be oriented for individual, group and organization goals
- Be empowered
- Be supported to define 3-month or 6-month goal (Goal Define Support)
# Special care for employees
- Salary: $ 600-$1800 (Gross) with other allowances (lunch, transportation, beauty care, Japanese and IT certificates, etc.)
- 13th-month salary bonus
- Performance review: Twice/year
- Comprehensive health insurance Sun* Care
- Seniority Allowance
- Women care allowance: Women’s physiological leave: 2.5 hours/month; Postpartum leave for female employees with under 1-year-old children: 1 hour/day
- Policies to support learning activities, knowledge sharing, cultural exchange (Technology Seminar – Tech Expert, Club: Reading, Japanese, Music Club, …)
- Annual tourism, quarterly team-building activities.