L&D Executive (Learning Solution Design)
In this role, you should be passionate in creating a joyous and engaging experience that makes learners engage in learning activities. You will be part of L&D team in Sun*.
WHAT WE DO TOGETHER:
- Develop & deliver appropriate content and learning solutions to meet the strategy of employee development, management development, and leadership development in Sun*.
- Build up the learning environment and enhance learner’s experience on Sun* through various L&D methodologies: social learning, microlearning, 70:20:10 model …
- Be an internal trainer in Orientation course, Softskill course, and other learning programs (if need)
- Support other Technical trainers in their specialized content sharing
- Work closely with the management team to ensure business needs are met and L&D are providing a measurable partnership that adds value
- Undertake any other reasonable duties/ projects which may be required from time to time
WHO YOU ARE
- Eager to learn and adventurous
- Passionate about helping people learn and grow
- Open-minded, flexible and proactive
- Humble and integrity person
#Your skill & experiences:
- 6 months ~ 3 years experience in a Learning and Development role
- Experience in creating content and instructional materials in L&D activities
- Having knowledge in L&D methodology and measurement metrics.
- Strong presentation skill
- Strong interpersonal skills and people-oriented
- Good facilitation skills
- Experience in working with Learning Management Systems (LMS) or Content authoring tool is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office
BENEFITS AND PERKS
#Open Culture & Big Opportunity to create different values:
- Being free to create and together make difference with a brand new L&D team
- Being encouraged to take ownership of your work and your L&D projects
- Access and apply new L&D trends into practice such as microlearning, social sharing, etc.
- Share & to be shared by many meaningful experiences and values
- Learn and grow day by day in an empowering environment.
- Salary: $500~$1000 (Gross)
- Lunch allowance, transportation allowance, foreign language certificate allowance, IT certificate allowance …
- 13th-month salary
- Performance review: 2 times / year
- Premium Sun * Care health insurance