IT Comtor (build up to BrSE) (Campaign Sign-on Bonus: Join our family with technology gifts)
CAMPAIGN SIGN-ON BONUS: JOIN OUR FAMILY WITH TECHNOLOGY GIFTS
Sign-on bonus 15 MILLION VND & APPLE WATCH SERIES 7 for Middle-level candidates
Sign-on bonus 20 MILLION VND & iPhone 13 for Senior-level candidates
Application period: 15/10/2021 – 31/12/2021 and join Sun* Hanoi before 10/01/2022
WHO WE ARE:
Are you an IT Comtor who orients to become BrSE but does not have much knowledge and experience in this field?
At Sun*, we have the solution for you. With an extremely detailed training schedule and documentation on professional skills, working skills and enthusiastic support by Japanese PMs and top senior BrSE at Sun*, you will thrive not only in knowledge but also practical experiences in the projects.
We believe that with your effort to learn and work, you will be able to become such BrSE as the members in our current team.
WHAT WE DO:
- Act as an interpreter in internal meetings and meetings with Japanese customers.
- Communicate directly with customers via email, skype (or chatwork) to adjust, agree on requirements, and report periodic work.
- Translate documents for projects
- Perform a number of tasks related to project management.
WHO YOU ARE:
# Mandatory Skills:
- Have Japanese proficiency equivalent to N2 or above.
- Have at least 3 years of experience working as an IT Comtor and have the orientation to develop a BrSE.
- Be able to process information and identify problems quickly.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have a high sense of responsibility and team work spirit
- Be able to give constructive comments to improve the quality of work with managers.
# Desired Skills:
- Candidates with project management experience are favorable.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
# Professional, open-minded and creative environment:
- Work with colleagues with ideas to change society.
- Respect different perspectives within a team
- Strong learning culture to promote individual development
- The culture of taking risks to experience and thrive
# Focus on individual development
- Be consulted, accompanied and supported in career development with the career path system (developing in expertise or management direction) that has been studied and tested for many years.
- Be oriented for individual, group and organization goals
- Be empowered
- Be supported to define 3-month or 6-month goal (Goal Define Support)
# Special care for employees
- Salary: Negotiate with other allowances (lunch, transportation, beauty care, Japanese and IT certificates, etc.)
- 13th-month salary & performance bonus
- Performance review: Twice/year
- Comprehensive health insurance Sun* Care
- Seniority Allowance
- Women care allowance: Women’s physiological leave: 2.5 hours/month; Postpartum leave for female employees with under 1-year-old children: 1 hour/day
- Policies to support learning activities, knowledge sharing, cultural exchange (Technology Seminar – Tech Expert, Club: Reading, Japanese, Music Club, …)
- Annual tourism, quarterly team-building activities.