WHO WE ARE:
IT Comtor is a crucially important role in the project, connecting Sun* team and Japanese customers. Through bilingual translation, you will convey the team’s ideas to customers in the most complete way.
Our team currently has only about 30 people including both Japanese and Vietnamese, yet all of them have experience studying and working in Japan. With an open and friendly environment at Sun*, we firmly believe that together we will MAKE AWESOME THINGS THAT MATTER.
WHAT WE DO:
- Act as an interpreter in internal meetings and meetings with Japanese customers.
- Translate documents for the project.
- Be responsible for connecting between the team and the customers.
WHO YOU ARE:
# Mandatory Skills:
- Have a high Japanese proficiency, equivalent to N2 or above.
- Have 2 years of experience working and communicating directly with Japanese customers in the IT field.
- Be able to process information and identify problems quickly.
- Be active, energetic, be capable of working in a team, have a high sense of responsibility at work.
# Desired Skills:
- Good management skill
- Candidates with experience studying and working in Japan are favourable.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
# Professional, open-minded and creative environment:
- Work with colleagues with ideas to change society.
- Respect different perspectives within a team
- Strong learning culture to promote individual development
- The culture of taking risks to experience and thrive
# Focus on individual development
- Be consulted, accompanied and supported in career development with the career path system (developing in expertise or management direction) that has been studied and tested for many years.
- Be oriented for individual, group and organization goals
- Be empowered
- Be supported to define 3-month or 6-month goal (Goal Define Support)
# Special care for employees
- Salary: $ 1300-3000 (Gross) with other allowances (lunch, transportation, beauty care, Japanese and IT certificates, etc.)
- 13th-month salary bonus
- Performance review: Twice/year
- Comprehensive health insurance Sun* Care
- Seniority Allowance
- Women care allowance: Women’s physiological leave: 2.5 hours/month; Postpartum leave for female employees with under 1-year-old children: 1 hour/day
- Policies to support learning activities, knowledge sharing, cultural exchange (Technology Seminar – Tech Expert, Club: Reading, Japanese, Music Club, …)
- Annual tourism, quarterly team-building activities.