at Sun* Inc.
iOS Fresher (Full time)
WHAT WE DO:
- With the goal of building a generation of engineers who excel in both technical and soft skills, Sun* Inc. recruits students who are about to graduate or have recently graduated to train them to become key human resources of the company.
- The training roadmap according to Japanese standards combined with the guidance of a team of experts, enthusiastic trainers has successfully trained many classes of technicians who are good at technical and professional in working style. A young, dynamic working environment that promotes humanity and the initiative and creativity of each individual will be a suitable place for you to learn, accumulate experience and develop yourself.
WHAT WE DO:
- Receive a two-month training in techniques, procedures, and tools to support the work before joining the project
- Directly participate in projects with Japanese customers
- Build Mobile applications (iOS)
- Research and apply new technology to work
WHO YOU ARE:
- Students who are about to graduate or have just graduated, be able to work full-time.
- Have practical work experience
- Master the basics of Mobile programming: Data structures, algorithms, databases, OOP …
- Have knowledge of one of the Mobile iOS programming languages (Objective C, Swift …)
- Experience in developing at least 1 practical application
- Be able to read specialized documents in English
- Have passion for programming and the willingness to learn
- Be able to work in groups, work independently, have a high sense of responsibility
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
# Professional, open-minded environment that emphasizes creativity:
- Work with colleagues with ideas to change society.
- Respect different perspectives within a team
- Strong learning culture, promoting individual development
- A culture of taking risks to experience and thrive
# Focus on individual development
- Be consulted, accompanied and supported in career development with the career path system (developing in professional or management direction) that has been studied and tested for many years.
- Be oriented for individual, group and organization goals
- Be empowered
- Be supported to define 3-month or 6-month goal (Goal Define Support)
# Special care for employees
- Salary: $ 300-500 (Gross) with other allowances (lunch, transportation, beautification, Japanese, IT certificates, etc.)
- December bonus
- Performance review: Twice/year
- Comprehensive health insurance Sun* Care
- Seniority Allowance
- Women care allowance: Women’s physiological leave: 2.5 hours/month; Postpartum leave for female employees with under 1-year-old children: 1 hour/day
- Policy to support learning activities, knowledge sharing, cultural exchange (Technology Seminar – Tech Expert, Club: Reading, Japanese, Music Club, …)
- Annual tourism, quarterly team-building activities.