at Sun* Inc.
WHO WE ARE:
- Team iOS at Sun* is a warriors group gathering elite members with many years of experience in software development, a solid foundation and passion for developing, expanding, building awesome achievements, programs with good performance, bringing useful products to customers.
- Join our team to experience a professional and fair working environment, being accompanied and developing your career path with consultation and support from the management.
WHAT WE DO:
- Participate in analyzing requirements and designing systems.
- Participate in outsource projects with many major Japanese partners or develop company products
- Research and apply new technologies to improve, enhance the quality of existing projects
- Participate in forums/tech shows about the company’s technology
WHO YOU ARE:
- Have at least 1 year working experience with iOS Experience working with C / C ++ / Objective-C / Swift
- Have in-depth knowledge of OOP, OOD, memory management, property, enums, structures, classes.
- Have understanding of the protocol, delegate and higher order functions, GCD
- Work experience on Agile model projects
- Knowing RxSwift is an advantage
- Have experience in working with iOS projects over 3 years
- Be proficient in using and have a deep understanding of C / C ++ / Objective-C / Swift.
- In-depth knowledge of thread, multithreading and memory management
- Have deep understanding of protocol, delegate and higher order functions, GCD
- Have good logical thinking, deep understanding of OOP, OOD, property, enums, structures, classes.
- Have knowledge of UI design, deep understanding of AFNetworking, Alamofire, JSON encoder, decoder.
- Have knowledge about server
- Have the ability to design the system (flow design, detail design, sequence diagram design)
- Have the ability to read and understand, capture project flow and capture other people’s code quickly
- Be able to work under high pressure
- Know about RxSwift and have experience in working on video streaming is an advantage
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
# Professional, open-minded and creative environment:
- Work with colleagues with ideas to change society.
- Respect different perspectives within a team
- Strong learning culture to promote individual development
- The culture of taking risks to experience and thrive
# Focus on individual development
- Be consulted, accompanied and supported in career development with the career path system (developing in expertise or management direction) that has been studied and tested for many years.
- Be oriented for individual, group and organization goals
- Be empowered
- Be supported to define 3-month or 6-month goal (Goal Define Support)
# Special care for employees
- Salary: $ 600-$1800 (Gross) with other allowances (lunch, transportation, beauty care, Japanese and IT certificates, etc.)
- 13th-month salary bonus
- Performance review: Twice/year
- Comprehensive health insurance Sun* Care
- Seniority Allowance
- Women care allowance: Women’s physiological leave: 2.5 hours/month; Postpartum leave for female employees with under 1-year-old children: 1 hour/day
- Policies to support learning activities, knowledge sharing, cultural exchange (Technology Seminar – Tech Expert, Club: Reading, Japanese, Music Club, …)
- Annual tourism, quarterly team-building activities.