at Sun* Inc.
Internal Communications Officer
WHAT WE DO:
- Directly participate in communication activities and campaigns, monitor and solve arising problems in order to ensure progress and achieve quality as expected.
- Propose ideas and implement internal work environment and cultural activities for the company.
- Propose ideas, take responsibility for content implementation, and coordinate communications for major internal events of the year.
- Participate in news coverage for internal activities used in the media.
- Perform other works as requested by the Board of Directors.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Male /Female, graduated from University.
- 2 years or more of experience working in internal communications and events.
- Have experience in organizing, developing program content, operating, implementing and monitoring events taking place.
- Be proactive, have good logical thinking and be creative at work, have the ability to build a network.
- Integrity, frankness, passion for challenges and personal development.
- Ability to communicate, negotiate and persuade well.
- Candidates with experience building content and organizing events from 100 people or more have an advantage.
- Prioritize candidates studying a major in communication /marketing, with artistic talents.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
# Professional, open-minded and creative environment:
- Work with colleagues with ideas to change society.
- Respect different perspectives within a team
- Strong learning culture to promote individual development
- The culture of taking risks to experience and thrive
# Focus on individual development
- Be consulted, accompanied and supported in career development with the career path system (developing in expertise or management direction) that has been studied and tested for many years.
- Be oriented for individual, group and organization goals
- Be empowered
- Be supported to define 3-month or 6-month goal (Goal Define Support)
# Special care for employees
- Salary: Negotiate with other allowances (lunch, transportation, beauty care, Japanese and IT certificates, etc.)
- 13th-month salary bonus
- Performance review: Twice/year
- Comprehensive health insurance Sun* Care
- Seniority Allowance
- Women care allowance: Women’s physiological leave: 2.5 hours/month; Postpartum leave for female employees with under 1-year-old children: 1 hour/day
- Policies to support learning activities, knowledge sharing, cultural exchange (Technology Seminar – Tech Expert, Club: Reading, Japanese, Music Club, …)
- Annual tourism, quarterly team-building activities.