at Sun* Inc.
HR Business Partner
WHAT WE DO:
- Strategic consulting, human resource planning for the department in charge
- Capture, manage and resolve issues related to internal personnel
- Analyze trends and data to develop solutions, programs and policies that are consistent with the development strategy of the department and the company
- Participate in the recruitment process and make the right selection decision for the suitable department
- Work closely with managers and employees to improve working relationships, build spirit,, increase productivity and motivation for internal staff
- Consult teams directly on issues related to HR strategy, performance management and career path for employees.
- Provide guidance and explain your internal staffing policy
- Identify training needs for departments. Participate in the evaluation and monitor training programs to ensure effectiveness and meet training objectives
WHO YOU ARE:
- At least 5 years of work experience related to human resources
- Have the knowledge, ability and experience to handle complex HR issues, including issues related to benefits, organizational structure analysis, industrial relations, performance and motivation management, Labor Law …
- Good critical thinking and logical thinking
- Ability to listen and be flexible in problem solving
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and teamwork, ability to work at high intensity and pressure well
- Good English skills
- Priority is given to candidates with experience working in the IT environment and understanding of the software development process
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
# Professional, open-minded and creative environment:
- Work with colleagues with ideas to change society.
- Respect different perspectives within a team
- Strong learning culture to promote individual development
- The culture of taking risks to experience and thrive
# Focus on individual development
- Be consulted, accompanied and supported in career development with the career path system (developing in expertise or management direction) that has been studied and tested for many years.
- Be oriented for individual, group and organization goals
- Be empowered
- Be supported to define 3-month or 6-month goal (Goal Define Support)
# Special care for employees
- Salary: Negotiate with other allowances (lunch, transportation, beauty care, Japanese and IT certificates, etc.)
- 13th-month salary & performance bonus
- Performance review: Twice/year
- Comprehensive health insurance Sun* Care
- Seniority Allowance
- Women care allowance: Women’s physiological leave: 2.5 hours/month; Postpartum leave for female employees with under 1-year-old children: 1 hour/day
- Policies to support learning activities, knowledge sharing, cultural exchange (Technology Seminar – Tech Expert, Club: Reading, Japanese, Music Club, …)
- Annual tourism, quarterly team-building activities.