Front-end Engineer (Angular/ReactJS/VueJS) (Campaign Sign-on Bonus: Join our family with technology gifts)
CAMPAIGN SIGN-ON BONUS: JOIN OUR FAMILY WITH TECHNOLOGY GIFTS
Sign-on bonus 15 MILLION VND & APPLE WATCH SERIES 7 for Middle-level candidates
Sign-on bonus 20 MILLION VND & iPhone 13 for Senior-level candidates
Application period: 15/10/2021 – 31/12/2021 and join Sun* before 10/01/2022
WHO WE ARE:
- Do you believe the world will become a better place thanks to IT?
- Becoming a part of Sun*, you will join us every day to create amazing values from technology to realize that dream.
- Joining the Frontend family, you will participate in developing applications for leading Japanese partners to create the best optimal products, have the opportunity to work with members from many countries in a multicultural environment.
- Along with the desire to bring values to society, Front-end engineers always aim to develop themselves continuously through continuously updating, learning, and adapting flexibly with the ever-changing flow of technology in the contemporary IT market.
WHAT WE DO:
- Implement the UI of a modern, interactive web application with high demands on quality and reliability
- Work with modern technology based on ES6, React, Redux
- Work closely with the design team to seek the most practical approach to new UI development
- Proactively discuss and advise on API backend
- Actively deliver products quickly to customers
- Research and argue about the appropriate method or technology to solve the problem
WHO YOU ARE:
- Have at least 01 years of hands-on experience with ReactJS/VueJS/Angular 6+
- Be Skillful in HTML, CSS
- Experience with: HTTP, API, REST, JSON, unit test, XSS, CSRF, sync vs. async, promise, immutability, pure function
- Experience in using GitHub
- Be flexible in working and problems solving
- Understand of social media and APIs
- Have project management knowledge and job tracking software
- Reasoning skills about data structures, complexity, and possible technical methods to solve problems
- Work experience on Agile model application projects include TDD, pair programming, and short release cycle
- Experience in debugging and optimizing code for application performance through the tools
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
# Professional, open-minded and creative environment:
- Work with colleagues with ideas to change society.
- Respect different perspectives within a team
- Strong learning culture to promote individual development
- The culture of taking risks to experience and thrive
# Focus on individual development
- Be consulted, accompanied and supported in career development with the career path system (developing in expertise or management direction) that has been studied and tested for many years.
- Be oriented for individual, group and organization goals
- Be empowered
- Be supported to define 3-month or 6-month goal (Goal Define Support)
# Special care for employees
- Salary: Negotiate with other allowances (lunch, transportation, beauty care, Japanese and IT certificates, etc.)
- 13th-month salary & performance bonus
- Performance review: Twice/year
- Comprehensive health insurance Sun* Care
- Seniority Allowance
- Women care allowance: Women’s physiological leave: 2.5 hours/month; Postpartum leave for female employees with under 1-year-old children: 1 hour/day
- Policies to support learning activities, knowledge sharing, cultural exchange (Technology Seminar – Tech Expert, Club: Reading, Japanese, Music Club, …)
- Annual tourism, quarterly team-building activities.