at Sun* Inc.
Fresher Markup Developer
WHAT WE DO:
- With the goal of building a generation of engineers who excel in both technical and soft skills, Sun* Inc. recruits students who are about to graduate or have recently graduated to train them to become key human resources of the company.
- The training roadmap based on Japanese standards together with the guidance of an expert team, enthusiastic trainers has successfully trained many generations of technicians who have not only good technical skills but also are good at processes, systems, and other skills.
- Joining Sun* Inc., you will be immersed in the joyful, youthful, and equally professional atmosphere of the training room before officially embarking on tough and challenging projects. We come to the company not only to work, but more than that, we have friends and colleagues who share, help, and grow together.
WHO YOU ARE:
- The students who are about to graduate (have graduated since December 2020) or have just graduated.
- Having practical experience with Markup is an advantage
- Have a passion for frontend and have had a big assignment/small project using Frontend
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
# Professional, open-minded environment that emphasizes creativity:
- Work with colleagues with ideas to change society.
- Respect different perspectives within a team
- Strong learning culture, promoting individual development
- A culture of taking risks to experience and thrive
# Focus on individual development
- Be consulted, accompanied and supported in career development with the career path system (developing in professional or management direction) that has been studied and tested for many years.
- Be oriented for individual, group and organization goals
- Be empowered
- Be supported to define 3-month or 6-month goal (Goal Define Support)
# Special care for employees
- Salary: $ 300-500 (Gross) with other allowances (lunch, transportation, beautification, Japanese, IT certificates, etc.)
- December bonus
- Performance review: Twice/year
- Comprehensive health insurance Sun* Care
- Seniority Allowance
- Women care allowance: Women’s physiological leave: 2.5 hours/month; Postpartum leave for female employees with under 1-year-old children: 1 hour/day
- Policy to support learning activities, knowledge sharing, cultural exchange (Technology Seminar – Tech Expert, Club: Reading, Japanese, Music Club, …)
- Annual tourism, quarterly team-building activities.