at Sun* Inc.
WHAT YOU DO:
- Perform penetration testing web service systems & apps of the company and customers
- Update, research security vulnerabilities, and the ways to avoid them.
- Improve security checks in projects.
- Develop tools to help automate the security check process.
WHO YOU ARE:
# Mandatory Skills:
- Have the knowledge of common software vulnerabilities and how to exploit them.
- Be proficient in using security testing tools.
- Have knowledge of cryptographic and encryption systems.
- Have knowledge of network, protocols, packet structure.
- Have knowledge of instruction set architecture and common operating systems.
- Have knowledge of web programming and scripting languages.
- Have the ability to work persistently and independently.
# Desired Skills:
- Have experience in working with web frameworks.
- Have knowledge about exploiting software vulnerabilities (pwn, exploit).
- Have knowledge of assembly programming.
- Have knowledge of OSS.
- Have the ability to communicate in English and write reports.
- Have knowledge of containerization (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Have experience in auditing, penetration testing Web services is an advantage.
- Have experience in national and international CTF competitions is preferable.
- Have a good understanding of x86 architecture, decompiling, reverse engineering, network packet analysis is an advant.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
# Professional, open-minded environment that emphasizes creativity:
- Work with colleagues with ideas to change society.
- Respect different perspectives within a team
- Strong learning culture, promoting individual development
- A culture of taking risks to experience and thrive
# Focus on individual development
- Be consulted, accompanied and supported in career development with the career path system (developing in professional or management direction) that has been studied and tested for many years.
- Be oriented for individual, group and organization goals
- Be empowered
- Be supported to define 3-month or 6-month goal (Goal Define Support)
# Special care for employees
- Salary: Negotiate with other allowances (lunch, transportation, beautification, Japanese, IT certificates, etc.)
- December bonus
- Performance review: Twice/year
- Comprehensive health insurance Sun* Care
- Seniority Allowance
- Women care allowance: Women’s physiological leave: 2.5 hours/month; Postpartum leave for female employees with under 1-year-old children: 1 hour/day
- Policy to support learning activities, knowledge sharing, cultural exchange (Technology Seminar – Tech Expert, Club: Reading, Japanese, Music Club, …)
- Annual tourism, quarterly team-building activities.