at Sun* Inc.
WHAT WE DO:
- Produce content for Sun* internal digital news site
- Collaborate with team members to brainstorm content ideas for monthly promotion campaigns (Online & Offline) on media channels of the company
- Brainstorm video content, image ideas suitable for the content, work with the editor and designer to produce content.
- Proactively update trends related to new images available in the market to apply for campaigns, products and media channels of IC Group
WHO YOU ARE:
- Have related knowledge and at least 2 years of experience working as a content creator.
- Be able to create strongly and continuously
- Be sensitive to information trends, image trends which are of interest to young people
- Have good English proficiency, be able to read and translate.
- Be able to work independently and in groups.
- Be resilient to learn during working
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
# Professional, open-minded and creative environment:
- Work with colleagues with ideas to change society.
- Respect different perspectives within a team
- Strong learning culture to promote individual development
- The culture of taking risks to experience and thrive
# Focus on individual development
- Be consulted, accompanied and supported in career development with the career path system (developing in expertise or management direction) that has been studied and tested for many years.
- Be oriented for individual, group and organization goals
- Be empowered
- Be supported to define 3-month or 6-month goal (Goal Define Support)
# Special care for employees
- Salary: Negotiate with other allowances (lunch, transportation, beauty care, Japanese and IT certificates, etc.)
- 13th-month salary bonus
- Performance review: Twice/year
- Comprehensive health insurance Sun* Care
- Seniority Allowance
- Women care allowance: Women’s physiological leave: 2.5 hours/month; Postpartum leave for female employees with under 1-year-old children: 1 hour/day
- Policies to support learning activities, knowledge sharing, cultural exchange (Technology Seminar – Tech Expert, Club: Reading, Japanese, Music Club, …)
- Annual tourism, quarterly team-building activities.