at Sun* Inc.
Community Development Specialist
- Launched in 2015 with a vision of becoming the number one platform for developers, where everyone can freely learn, share, and demonstrate their own IT capabilities, Viblo has always been relentlessly striving to improve services, build communities and organize technology events to create a useful playground for IT students as well as experienced programmers.
- Starting from a service that gives Vietnamese programmers the opportunity to share and learn expertise in their native language, Viblo has now become a powerful Platform, including many services such as Viblo Code – Service for training coding knowledge, algorithms, Viblo CTF – Services for training coding knowledge, information safety and security, Viblo CV – Professional and free CV template creation service fees for programmers, or most recently, Viblo Learning – A place to study and practice for free IT certification.
- In order to better perform the mission of promoting the development of the Vietnamese IT community, through services built by Programmers, for Programmers, Sun * Inc is working with Viblo to find Community Development Specialist with Job content and specific requirements are as follows
WHAT WE DO:
- Organize and participate in events to build community and increase brand awareness.
- Implement retention strategies to ensure permanent interaction within the Viblo community.
- Establish and broaden network with IT communities, keep on track and analyze community development metrics to ensure user engagement, retention and users satisfaction.
- Manage media channels of Viblo. Answer and respond to questions from individual users, or other organizations.
- Discuss with partners about plans to cooperate with Viblo. Plan and manage the organization of events in cooperation with partners.
- Perform other jobs as assigned by the management.
WHO YOU ARE:
# Mandatory Skills:
- Male Female graduated from University, aged 24-30.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in Marketing or Community Development
- Proactive, flexible, responsive in solving problems;
- Good creativity
- Good analytical and logical thinking ability
- Active, enthusiastic, honest, eager to learn, dedicated to the job.
- Good communication skill
- Have the will to progress and are ready to take the challenge
- Have connections with IT communities and understand of the IT industry, IT market is an advantage
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
# Professional, open-minded and creative environment:
- Work with colleagues with ideas to change society.
- Respect different perspectives within a team
- Strong learning culture to promote individual development
- The culture of taking risks to experience and thrive
# Focus on individual development
- Be consulted, accompanied and supported in career development with the career path system (developing in expertise or management direction) that has been studied and tested for many years.
- Be oriented for individual, group and organization goals
- Be empowered
- Be supported to define 3-month or 6-month goal (Goal Define Support)
# Special care for employees
- Salary: $700-$1400 (Gross) with other allowances (lunch, transportation, beauty care, Japanese and IT certificates, etc.)
- 13th-month salary & performance bonus
- Performance review: Twice/year
- Comprehensive health insurance Sun* Care
- Seniority Allowance
- Women care allowance: Women’s physiological leave: 2.5 hours/month; Postpartum leave for female employees with under 1-year-old children: 1 hour/day
- Policies to support learning activities, knowledge sharing, cultural exchange (Technology Seminar – Tech Expert, Club: Reading, Japanese, Music Club, …)
- Annual tourism, quarterly team-building activities.