at Sun* Inc.
Android Fresher (Full time)
WHO WE ARE:
- With a long-term vision of building a new generation of engineers who excel in both technical and soft skills, Sun* Inc. recruits students who are about to graduate or have recently graduated to train them to become key human resources of the company.
- The training roadmap based on Japanese standards together with the guidance of an expert team, enthusiastic trainers has successfully trained many generations of technicians who have good technical skills and perform professionally at work. A young, dynamic working environment that promotes humanity, initiative, and creativity of each individual will be a suitable place for you to learn, accumulate experience and develop yourself.
WHAT WE DO:
- Directly participate in projects with customers, being directly trained in the project implementation process
- Build Mobile applications (Android)
- Research and apply new technology to work
WHO YOU ARE:
- Students who are about to graduate or have just graduated and canwork full-time.
- Have at least 3 months of practical work experience
- Master the basics of Mobile programming: Algorithm, Database, OOP …
- Have understanding of one of the programming languages: Android (Java Android, Kotlin …)
- Have experience in developing at least 1 practical application
- Be able to read specialized documents in English
- Have passion for programming and the willingness to learn
- Be able to work in groups, work independently, have a high sense of responsibility
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
# # Professional, open-minded environment that emphasizes creativity:
- Work with colleagues with ideas to change society.
- Respect different perspectives within a team
- Strong learning culture, promoting individual development
- A culture of taking risks to experience and thrive
# Focus on individual development
- Be consulted, accompanied and supported in career development with the career path system (developing in professional or management direction) that has been studied and tested for many years.
- Be oriented for individual, group and organization goals
- Be empowered
- Be supported to define 3-month or 6-month goal (Goal Define Support)
- Access to company Learning Hub online library with a variety of courses provided by Udemy, LinkedIn,…
# Special care for employees
- Salary: up to 12,000,000 VNĐ / month (Gross) with other allowances (lunch, transportation, beautification, Japanese, IT certificates, etc.)
- December bonus
- Performance review: Twice/year
- Comprehensive health insurance Sun* Care
- Seniority Allowance
- Women care allowance: Women’s physiological leave: 2.5 hours/month; Postpartum leave for female employees with under 1-year-old children: 1 hour/day
- Policy to support learning activities, knowledge sharing, cultural exchange (Technology Seminar – Tech Expert, Club: Reading, Japanese, Music Club, …)
- Annual tourism, quarterly team-building activities.