WHO WE ARE:
A team consists of only 80 members but with the motto QUALITY over QUALITY, we have been immersed in the vast world of Android.
What Sun* Android brings to you:
- Professional working environment full of creativity
- Top leaders and supporters in Vietnam
What Sun* Android needs from you:
- Infinite passion for Android
- Unlimited creative thinking
What you and Sun* can do:
- Let’s create our own ecosystem to let the world know who we are.
WHAT WE DO:
- Participate in the requirement analysis, system design.
- Research and apply new technologies.
- Improve and enhance the quality of the project.
- Participate in tech forums/shows of the company.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Have at least 1-year working experience in Android
- Use Kotlin skillfully
- Be proficient in using IDE for development (Eclipse, Android Studio)
- Have knowledge of: Database (Room, SQLite, Preferences), Design pattern (MVP, MVVM)
- Be proficient in handling layout: FrameLayout, LinearLayout, RelativeLayout
- Mastering OOP and basic algorithms: OOP principles, Primitives vs object, Interface vs abstract class, Static keyword, Access modifiers, Memory allocation, Generics, Threading
- Update information about recent Android versions from version 4.0 to present (major events, new techniques)
- Have knowledge and know how to use Android design patterns (adapter, singleton)
- Having knowledge of Livestream (Streaming Protocol), chat socket is an advantage
# Middle / Senior
- Have at least 2 years of working experience in Android
- Have knowledge and be proficient in Version Control Systems, such as Git
- Be proficient in Kotlin language
- Have knowledge of react native or flutter.
- Be proficient in using IDE for development (Android Studio)
- Master OOP and basic algorithms: OOP principles, Primitives vs object, Interface vs abstract class, Static keyword, Access modifiers, Memory allocation, Generics, Threading
- Be proficient in handling layout: FrameLayout, LinearLayout, RelativeLayout, ConstraintLayout
- Have experience and knowledge about asynchronous processing (Asynctask, RxAndroid, RxKotlin, RxJava, Coroutine)
- Have solid knowledge of Android SDK, different Android versions, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect Android apps with Back-End services
- Have knowledge of database (Room, SQLite, Preferences)
- Design pattern (MVP, MVVM, Clean architecture)
- Have knowledge of dependency injection (Koin, Dagger)
- Having knowledge of the components in the Android Jetpack package such as: Live Data, View Model, Data Binding, Navigation is an advantage
- Update information on recent Android versions from version 4.0 to present ones (major events, new techniques)
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
# Professional, open-minded and creative environment:
- Work with colleagues with ideas to change society.
- Respect different perspectives within a team
- Strong learning culture to promote individual development
- The culture of taking risks to experience and thrive
# Focus on individual development
- Be consulted, accompanied and supported in career development with the career path system (developing in expertise or management direction) that has been studied and tested for many years.
- Be oriented for individual, group and organization goals
- Be empowered
- Be supported to define 3-month or 6-month goal (Goal Define Support)
# Special care for employees
- Salary: $ 600-1800 (Gross) with other allowances (lunch, transportation, beauty care, Japanese and IT certificates, etc.)
- 13th-month salary bonus
- Performance review: Twice/year
- Comprehensive health insurance Sun* Care
- Seniority Allowance
- Women care allowance: Women’s physiological leave: 2.5 hours/month; Postpartum leave for female employees with under 1-year-old children: 1 hour/day
- Policies to support learning activities, knowledge sharing, cultural exchange (Technology Seminar – Tech Expert, Club: Reading, Japanese, Music Club, …)
- Annual tourism, quarterly team-building activities.