at Sun* Inc.
WHAT WE DO:
- Plan and implement logistics plans for internal communication events of the company.
- Contact service provider for events.
- Prepare supplies and manage Event Budgeting and Finance
- Ensure quality, control risks related to logistics during the event
- Participate in media tasks & organize internal events, build the corporate culture
WHO YOU ARE:
- University graduates
- Have at least 2 years of working experience in the field of events, logistics
- Have a good background in Corporate Culture, internal communications, and event organizing.
- Be proactive, creative at work, and skillful when working with partners.
- Have good planning and monitoring skills
- Be proficient in using Excel at work
- Be proficient in English at work.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
# Professional, open-minded and creative environment:
- Work with colleagues with ideas to change society.
- Respect different perspectives within a team
- Strong learning culture to promote individual development
- The culture of taking risks to experience and thrive
# Focus on individual development
- Be consulted, accompanied and supported in career development with the career path system (developing in expertise or management direction) that has been studied and tested for many years.
- Be oriented for individual, group and organization goals
- Be empowered
- Be supported to define 3-month or 6-month goal (Goal Define Support)
# Special care for employees
- Salary: $ 1300-3000 (Gross) with other allowances (lunch, transportation, beauty care, Japanese and IT certificates, etc.)
- 13th-month salary bonus
- Performance review: Twice/year
- Comprehensive health insurance Sun* Care
- Seniority Allowance
- Women care allowance: Women’s physiological leave: 2.5 hours/month; Postpartum leave for female employees with under 1-year-old children: 1 hour/day
- Policies to support learning activities, knowledge sharing, cultural exchange (Technology Seminar – Tech Expert, Club: Reading, Japanese, Music Club, …)
- Annual tourism, quarterly team-building activities.